To begin listening to Deezer on the HomePod or HomePod mini, users will need to have an active, paid subscription to Deezer, have installed the app to an iOS device, and connected their account to a HomePod. To do this:
- Open the Deezer app on your iOS device.
- Tap the Settings cog at the top right of the screen.
- Scroll down and tap Connect with HomePod.
When Deezer is integrated with the HomePod, music can be streamed from the service by saying:
Hey Siri, play my favorite music on Deezer
Hey Siri. play today's top songs on Deezer
Alternatively, you can set up Deezer as your default music provider on the HomePod.
- Open the Home app on your device.
- Tap on the Home icon at the top left of the screen.
- Tap on Home Settings.
- Tap on your profile icon.
- Tap on Preferred Service
- Select Deezer.
Once set as your default music service, any requests to play music will be played through Deezer automatically, without the need to append ‘Deezer.’
Hey Siri, play my workout playlist
Siri User Guide Newsletter
Join the newsletter to receive the latest updates in your inbox.